Carronade The Yankee Sailor Carronade

The Sea is a choosy mistress. She takes the men that come to her and weighs them and measures them. The ones she adores, she keeps; the ones she hates, she destroys. The rest she casts back to land. I count myself among the adored, for I am Her willing Captive.

FLASH TRAFFIC:
I've relocated to a new Yankee Sailor.

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Titivation at the Yankee Sailor

I have nothing profound to blog on today (some of you might argue I never have anything profound to blog on), so I spent some time getting the Yankee Sailor shipshape and Bristol fashion. Here's what I accomplished:

-- added more terms to the dictionary
-- banished the buttons to the bilges to get the page to load more quickly
-- Added a couple of linkers to the MilBlogs ROE list
-- Added a couple of links to some major blogs that I read reglarly

Time for chow, then it's off to watch....