Carronade The Yankee Sailor Carronade

The Sea is a choosy mistress. She takes the men that come to her and weighs them and measures them. The ones she adores, she keeps; the ones she hates, she destroys. The rest she casts back to land. I count myself among the adored, for I am Her willing Captive.

FLASH TRAFFIC:
I've relocated to a new Yankee Sailor.

Friday, March 17, 2006

Navy May Get 'Gay Drama Training'

First this, now this:

The Royal Navy may introduce "drama-based training" to modernise staff attitudes towards homosexuality, the service's head of personnel says.

Vice Admiral Adrian Johns told a gay workplace conference that some navy employees "need to be brought into line with 21st century thinking."
Ugh. I've got to drop a line to my buddy on 'Lusty and give him a ration. And isn't "gay drama" redundant? I don't know about your experience, but in mine, I've never had any interaction with gays that didn't involve drama.