Carronade The Yankee Sailor Carronade

The Sea is a choosy mistress. She takes the men that come to her and weighs them and measures them. The ones she adores, she keeps; the ones she hates, she destroys. The rest she casts back to land. I count myself among the adored, for I am Her willing Captive.

FLASH TRAFFIC:
I've relocated to a new Yankee Sailor.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

10,000th Visitor Requests Permission to Come Aboard

Visitor number 10,000 walked up the brow of The Yankee Sailor at 1506 hours zulu time from skylogicnet.it in Italy and took a tour.

Thank you all for taking the time to stop by, come back soon and don't forget to tell your friends about the Sailor.

By the way, I showed the eldest Agent of Chaos - HyperBoy, who's now six - the new site and he's given me the best compliment yet: "coooool, guns!"

Open posted in Mudville and Castle Argghhh!